Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Midsouth Glows
Kyle Schoenherr Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2011 6:04:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: Fishing Pro, Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Everyone that knows me, knows that I am a big fan of the glow tubes from Midsouth. The last few days has proved to me even more how affective they are! In the last week here in Southern Illinois we have went from ice to water temps of right at 50 degrees on one of my home lakes. The run off from all the snow and ice melt has made the water murky, yet allowed it to warm a little faster. I was vertical jigging over some sets The last couple days with a B'n'M BGJP in each hand. One with a black and chartuese and one with a black and chartruese glow. The black and chartuese glow caught probably 5 to 1! Also, people that know me, know that i'm pretty hard headed and when I have a theory I test just to prove it to myself. When I would get to a set and start to catch fish on the glow, I would then switch hands, thinking that the pole with the glow was maybe a little closer to the drop or the structure the fish were holding to. Well, I repeated this at every spot I fished yesterday all day! It didn't matter what spot or what hand my jigs were in, the glow continued to out produce all day!! To me there is no doubt, in muddy or stained water, deep water where light is low, I will have Midsouth Glow on the end of my pole!!
B'n'M Pro Staff
Midsouth Pro Staff
Eagle Claw Pro Staff
Teezur Jigs Pro Staff
www.allseasonscrappiefishing.com
2 users thanked Kyle Schoenherr for this useful post.
forumadmin on 2/24/2011(UTC), bubbared on 6/22/2013(UTC)